Brown Rice with Raisins and Chicken
|1 cup||Basmati Brown Rice||1/4 cup||Dark Raisins|
|1/4 cup||Golden Raisins||3||Large onions, finely sliced|
|1 tsp||Ginger Paste||1/4 tsp||Cinnamon|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil||1/2 cup||Chopped Red Onion|
|1/2 cup||Chopped Celery||1/4 cup||Sliced Green Onion|
|1 cup||Diced Chicken Breast||Pinch||Sea Salt, to taste|
1. Cook Rice. Drain and add raisins and cinnamon. Cover and set aside. Raisins will plump while setting.
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add red onion and celery. Cook until soft.
3. Add diced chicken and cook until onion is brown
4. Add green onions, and cook for additional 5 minutes.
5. Stir the chicken with rice and raisins, sprinkle with sea salt